1. Please download the RMA Request Form or RMA Request Form (EMEA region) and complete all information that is needed. Incorrect INFORMATION submissions could result in delays of the RMA process.
2. Please be sure to give a clear and specific description for each return item listed.
3. Check “Non-Warranty Repair” where applicable.
5. After reviewing the RMA form, PIPS Technical Support team will assign an RMA number and send an email to you with a completed RMA form attached.
6. Please place a printed copy of the form we complete inside the box when shipping to the repair center.
7. Please be sure to download and read the instructions – this will ensure a complete and accurate shipping process.